- CHEC wins the bid for Integrated Waste Management Facility Project in Singapore On July 30, CHEC won the bid for the second bid section of the Integrated Waste Management Facility Project in Singapore. 2021-08-11
Several Achievements of CHEC win the CCCG Science and Technology Award 2021
Recently, CCCG announced the project winning: The Science and Technology Award 2021. The scientific and technological achievements of CHEC - “Key Technology for Green and Intelligent Construction of Gravity Wharf as well as Deepwater Breakwater under the condition of strong surge on the West Coast of Africa”, “Key Packaged Technology for underwater layered sanding under the condition of soft foundation and high environment protection” and “Research and Demonstration of Key Technology for the construction of Deepwater Breakwater Project in Rough Sea Areas” won the second prize; “Research on Development of Port Logistics in the Gulf of Guinea” won the third prize.
- CHEC Actively Participates in the 12th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum The 12th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum, co-hosted by China International Contractors Association, Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute, was held in Macao from 22 to 23 July, alongside the 7th China-LAC Infrastructure Forum. He Yicheng, Chief Executive of the Macao Special Administrative Region, Ren Hongbin, Assistant to the Minister of Commerce, and Fu Ziying, Director of the Liaison Office of the Central People’s Government in the Macao Special Administrative Region all attended this Forum. Wang Haihuai, President of CCCG, Chen Zhong, Vice President of CCCC and Tang Qiaoliang, President of CHEC attended the opening ceremony of the Forum and participated in related activities, in the company of Liu Baohe, Vice President of CHEC. 2021-08-04
- CHEC Signs Contract for the Labota Port Area Wharf Berth Project in the Indonesia Morowali Industrial Park CHEC recently signed the contract for Berths # 1 and # 2 of a Specialized Wharf for 100,000-ton Bulk Carriers in the Indonesia Morowali Industrial Park, with a construction period of 18 months. 2021-07-20
- CHEC Wins Bid for the Maritime Engineering EPC Project of Vung Ang 2 2x660MW Coal-fired Power Plant in Vietnam CHEC recently won the bid for the Maritime Engineering EPC Project of Vung Ang 2 2x660MW Coal-fired Power Plant in Vietnam, with a construction period of 28 months. 2021-07-14
- CHEC Successfully Included in the List of 2021 International Project Contracting Industry Level-A Enterprises and the List of Top 100 International Project Contracting Enterprises in 2020 The 2021 China International Project Contracting Development Conference was recently and successfully held in Beijing. During this event, the China International Contractors Association successively released the list of 2021 International Project Contracting Industry Level-A Enterprises, the list of Top 100 International Project Contracting Enterprises in 2020, and the list of top 30 enterprises in the fields of transportation, power and housing construction, including the four markets in Asia, Africa, Europe and Latin America. 2021-06-04
- CHEC Wins the Bid for Port of Cotonou No. 5 Wharf Project in Benin On May 25, CHEC won the bid for the Port of Cotonou No. 5 Wharf Project in Benin, which belongs to the Port of Cotonou Authority. Its construction period is 30 months (excluding the 8-month preparation period). 2021-06-02